Qualifications for the Deputy Treasurer Position
- High school diploma or GED required
- Some post-secondary training in accounting, bookkeeping, business or collections preferred.
- One to three years in bookkeeping or accounting strongly preferred.
- Data processing, banking, real estate and/or word processing experience helpful.
Certification, Skills and Licenses:
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English.
- Must have good basic office skills, including knowledge of word processing, PC working knowledge
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Must be bondable.
- Preferably a South Arm Township resident
$12.50 per hour. Work hours will vary, no posted public hours or regular schedule.
The deputy treasurer must be flexible and able to work as needed by Treasurer.
* Send letter of interest to address or e-mail below.