Planning & Zoning
The Planning Commission’s role is to plan for the needs of citizens and visitors to South Arm Township with respect to land development, transportation, recreation, conservation& environmental protection.
The Planning Commission meets Second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. At the South Arm Township Hall., unless otherwise posted.
The scheduled meetings for 2021 are: May 4, July 13, Sept. 14, Oct. 12.
New fees go into effect as of 5-13-21 (approved by Twp. board)
- Land Use Permit application: $50.00
- ZBA Appeals Application (includes Special meeting) $350.00
- Spec Use Permit Application: $250.00
- Public Act 591 property (Division/Transfer): $125.00
- Planning Commission Special Meeting: $450.00
- Twp. Board Special Meeting: $400.00
Make checks payable to: South Arm Township
Mail to: John Ferguson ZA, 8354 Mercer Rd, Charlevoix, MI 49720
Planning & Zoning Committee:
Jeffry Rogers (Chairman)
Ruby Dipzinski (Secretary)